Gila solar control shades. Paco de lucia light and shade.
Gila Solar Control Shades
- Screen from direct light
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Gila is a genus of fish belonging to the family Cyprinidae, native to North America and Central America. Species of Gila are collectively referred to as western chubs. The chiselmouth is a close relative (Simons & Mayden 1997).
- includes Siphateles (western chubs)
- a river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River
gila solar control shades – Energy Film
Energy Film Glare Control Window Film 48-by-84-Inch
Energy Film Shade is a thin, tinted window film that provides immediate year-round energy savings by retaining interior heat in the winter and blocking solar heat in the summer. Energy Film Shade is an inexpensive and easy way to make the home or office more energy efficient while providing UV protection. It is easy to apply and uses no adhesives.Summer/Winter insulating filmSaves up to 12-18% of annual energy costs98% UV ProtectionEasily applied without adhesivesAvailable in 36’x48; and 48’x84′ panels
Art Institute of Chicago
PV Control Center
You can see that our solar control center is coming along nicely. The
inverters, breakers, charge controllers, and lightening arrestors are
in place. Next week the more complicated work begins. We need to pull
the solar panels power cables into the dome along with the battery
cables which need to be custom made from #2/0 welding wire. We should
be charging our batteries next week.
gila solar control shades
C.R. LAURENCE UVX02448 CRL 24″ x 48″ Static Cling Dot Matrix Window Film. CRL Static Cling Dot Matrix Window Film is 100% reusable. It”s a solar control window film in a black colored dot matrix pattern that virtually eliminates glare and harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun and reduces the fading and rotting of upholstery, drapes and carpets. The film holds securely to glass, acrylic and GE Lexanr by static electricity, and requires no glue or adhesive. It goes on dry, no messy soap and water solutions required, so it can be moved or re-used as required. This size is used in sliding glass door applications, but is also available in sizes for use on windows or in one hundred foot (30.5 meter) rolls.. Part Numbers Variations: UVX02448